CU-ICE 2018 was held in Covenant University, Ota, Ogun State, Nigeria from the 13th to the 15th of June, 2018.
CU-ICE 2018 demonstrated to be the perfect platform where entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, policymakers, students and other start-up champions from Nigeria and beyond converged to identify new ways of helping start-ups and existing firms to achieve stronger competitiveness and enumerate the roles of entrepreneurship in solving economic challenges.
This event offered participants excellent opportunity to make their organizations and products visible to a large target group of participants representing a wide coverage of cultures.
At CU-ICE 2018, participants had the unique opportunity to:
- Enhance the exhibitors’ visibility and present their products to a quality international professional and educational community audience in a cost-effective way.
- Network with other professionals, educational experts and technologists from universities, companies, private and public organizations and research centres.
- Explore international businesses opportunities, getting direct access to international and emerging markets.
- Establish new contacts with leading stakeholders and decision-makers from governmental and academic sectors.
- Keep updated and gain access to innovative knowledge at the conference sessions and dialogues
- Have a maximum visibility in an international conference where many important universities were represented.
At CU-ICE 2018 the public consisted:
- Professionals from the private and public sectors
- Start-up champions
…and any person interested in Entrepreneurship Management, Business Management and Innovation.