Description: Total Nigeria Plc is a Marketing and Services subsidiary of Total; a multinational energy company operating in more than 130 countries and committed to providing sustainable products and services for its customers.
TOTAL NIGERIA PLC (RC 1396) was incorporated as a private company on June 1, 1956 to market petroleum products in Nigeria. In September 11, 2001, the company had a successful merger which paved way for sustainable growth and continuous development.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Total Nigeria Plc Graduate Talent Programme
- Host: Total Nigeria Plc
- Category: Internships | Training | Job
- Eligible Country: Nigeria
- Reward: Monthly Salary Plus Training
- Deadline: Not Specified
We are looking for young professionals who are motivated and passionate, with excellent academic achievement.
- Interested applicants should have a Bachelor’s degree / Higher National Diploma in
- Social Sciences,
- Liberal Arts, and
- other disciplines relevant to Oil & Gas Downstream Operations.
- Two to Four years of work experience is required.
- Must be geographically mobile.
- Good command of English.
- Experience within the Downstream Operations of the Oil & Gas Industry would be an added advantage.