Description: The 2021 Welcome International Master’s Fellowships offers nationals of low- and middle-income countries the opportunity to receive training at the Master’s degree level.
All International Students from Low or Middle-income countries are eligible to apply for Welcome UK Government Scholarships 2021.
Aspirants who want to undertake their Masters’ Degree from the UK are encouraged to apply. This is the Fully Funded Scholarship for the academic session of 2021-22.
- Host Country: London, UK
- Study Abroad: Study in Europe
- Category: Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships | Fellowships
- Eligible Countries: All Low or Middle-income Countries
- Reward: Full Scholarship with Monthly Stipend
- Deadline: April 13, 2021 / August 24, 2021
An International Master’s Fellowship is for 30 months unless you want to hold it on a part-time basis.
The first 12 months should be dedicated to doing a taught Master of Science (MSc) course at a recognized centre of excellence anywhere in the world.
The following 18 months is for your research project at an eligible organization in a low- or middle-income country.
To be eligible for this Fellowship, candidates need to fulfil the following criteria:
- You’re a national of a low- or middle-income country
- Applicants must hold a clinical or non-clinical undergraduate degree in a relevant subject
- Your proposed research focuses on a health priority in a low- or middle-income country
- You have sponsorship from an eligible host organization in a low- or middle-income country apart from mainland China.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
Welcome International Master’s Fellowships 2021 in the UK for International Students is a Full Free Scholarship. A total award of £120,000 will be given to the selected student. Detail of the scholarship coverage is given below:
- Approved Tuition Fees
- A stipend of £16,000 / Year (outside London) or £18,000 / Year (in London) to cover the cost of the stipend.
- Travel expenses will be covered.
Application deadline: April 13, 2021 / August 24, 2021