Description: The University of Anglia’s School of International Development is pleased to offer competitive scholarships equal to £8,000 tuition fee reduction for Master’s applicants from Sub Saharan Africa. This scholarship cannot be combined with any automatic scholarship made available through the UEA International Office Scholarship programme.
- Host Country: United Kingdom UK 🇬🇧
- Study Abroad: Study in Europe
- Category: Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: Sub-Saharan African Countries
- Reward: £8,000 (4.5 Million Naira)
- Deadline: June 30, 2021
In order to be eligible to apply for the scholarship, applicants must:
- Be a graduate of any International institution.
- Hold a degree with a classification of 2:1 (or international equivalent).
- To have secured an offer of a place to study your chosen MA or MSc course. Apply for your course at https://www.uea.ac.uk/apply/postgraduate#masters
- To submit a 250-word scholarship application via our scholarship application form.
- The key part of your scholarship application will be to answer the following question in no more than 250 words:
Method of Application
Interested Applicants should firstly apply for a Master’s degree in the University of Anglia UEA before filing the Scholarship application form.
Application deadline: June 30, 2021