Description: The Microsoft Interns4Afrika Internship program was launched by Microsoft4Afrika in 2016 in response to demand from within its partner population and operates across the Middle East and Africa regions.
It offers talented young people 6 months of full-time work with a Microsoft partner organization, working on real projects, providing a kick start to future careers in sales, marketing or technology.
Host organizations are Microsoft Partners that come from within the Microsoft ecosystem in the private, public and non-profit sectors.
- Host: Microsoft
- Category: Internships | Training
- Eligible Countries: All African Countries
- Reward: Training plus Monthly Salary
- Deadline: June 30, 2021
Interns4Afrika supports host organizations with the cost of recruitment, onboarding, skilling and Microsoft Certification of their potential next-generation employees.
The program empowers local communities by investing in local graduates and local partners, providing real employment opportunities to young Middle Eastern and African talent to build a better future for the continent.
In order to be eligible to apply for the Internship, applicants must:
- are able to commit to completing a full-time internship in 6 months
- have graduated with an undergraduate or postgraduate degree within the last 3 years
- have a BA/BSc in a business-related or IT degree.
- You are a citizen or have a permit to work in the country you are currently located in
Deadline: June 30, 2021
Application link: https://www.microsoft.com/africa/4afrika/interns4afrika.aspx