Description: Access Bank Plc is a full-service commercial Bank operating through a network of about 366 branches and service outlets located in major centres across Nigeria, Sub Saharan Africa and the United Kingdom.
As part of its continued growth strategy, Access Bank is focused on mainstreaming sustainable business practices into its operations. The Bank strives to deliver sustainable economic growth that is profitable, environmentally responsible and socially relevant.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Access Bank Plc Entry Level Nationwide Recruitment
- Host: Access Bank
- Category: Internships | Training | Entry-Level Job
- Eligible Country: Nigeria
- Reward: Training + Monthly Salary
- Deadline: Not Specified
Are you driven, confident and enthusiastic about the banking industry?
Would you like to make your passion your career?
Are you willing to join us in our journey to becoming a world-class financial institution? Our Entry Level Training Programme is just for YOU!
Your career journey with us starts with a 5.5-month intensive training program at the School of Banking Excellence, giving you an opportunity to be trained with other high calibre applicants.
In order to be eligible to apply for the training, applicants must:
- Be a graduate with a minimum of a second-class upper division from a university acceptable to the bank,
- Have NYSC certificate
- Maximum age of 24 years for Bachelor’s degree holders, 26 years for lawyers with a law degree.
- A graduate with a minimum of a second class lowers from a university acceptable to the bank, NYSC certificate, a Masters’ degree from top tier Universities acceptable to the Bank, and maximum age of 26 years.
- Access to a laptop and uninterrupted access to the internet
- To retain the best pool of exceptional talents in the industry,
- We consistently reward high-performing employees and teams with adequate monetary and non-monetary compensations.
- This practice has had a significant impact in spurring our people to greater personal and organizational achievements.
Application deadline: Not specified