Dr. Abib Olamitoye is a purpose-driven and self-motivated Medical Practitioner and Business Leader. He obtained both his Medical degree (MB.BS) as well as his Masters degree in Business Administration (MBA) from the University of Ibadan.
He is the founder and Chief Executive Officer of the following establishments
- Tolu Medical Centre, Tolu bus stop, OlodiApapa, Lagos.
- Tolu Medical Centre, Itire bus stop, Ajegunle, Lagos.
- Ibadan Central Hospital, Ososami Road, Oke Ado, Ibadan.
- Ibadan Central Hospital, Aromolaran area, Old Ife road, Ibadan.
- Academy Suites & Resource Ltd, Oke Ado, Ibadan.
- Academy Suites & Resource Ltd, Abiola Way, Abeokuta.
- Academy Suites & Resource Ltd, Old Ife Road, Ibadan.
- Abib Olamitoye Foundation.
He is also the
- Chairman, Governing Council of the Care People Foundation, Motherless Babies Home, Opposite Quarry, Lagos/Ibadan Express Road, Ibadan
- Distinguished Alumni Award Winner of the Ibadan College of Medicine Alumni Association, 2010.
- President, Ibadan College of Medicine Alumni Association, Worldwide, 2016-2019.
- He is the Chairman of the Board of Directors of the University of Ibadan Ventures Limited.
He is the founder and facilitator of 100/10 Academy, a Human Resource Outfit originally designed to raise 100 Billionaires every ten years, where he teaches Entrepreneurial Skills and Principles in Ibadan, Lagos, and Abeokuta.
He is a passionate teacher of Entrepreneurial principles and has produced several CDs and delivered numerous seminars on business creation and personal development.
Dr. Abib Olamitoye is an author of international repute and he is happily married to his beautiful soul mate, Olubunmi Gbenuade, and they are blessed with two children.