Description: The University of Nottingham, UK is inviting applications from interested and qualified candidates for the 2020/2021 Developing Solutions masters scholarship program.
Make a difference to the development of your home country with our Developing Solutions masters scholarship, covering 50% or 100% of tuition fees.
Founded in 2001, Developing Solutions is our flagship master’s scholarship programme for international students.
- Host Country: United Kingdom
- Study Abroad: Study in Europe
- Category: Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: African Countries & Selected Commonwealth Countries
- Reward: Full & Partial Scholarship
- Deadline: May 21, 2021
You will be asked questions about your achievements; study plans and reasons for choosing the university. Make sure you have enough time to prepare strong answers. We will assess your responses and academic merit when making scholarship decisions.
If you are awarded this scholarship, it will be deducted from the tuition fees charged to you as a student at Nottingham. We will not pay tuition fee scholarships to you directly.
This award cannot be combined with another University of Nottingham regional scholarship or an International Sporting Excellence Award. However, you may also be able to receive a subject scholarship from your academic school, a sports scholarship package, or an external scholarship from your country, where the combined total does not exceed 100% of tuition fees. This could include, for example, an award from Nottingham University Business School and/or the government or other funding body in your country.
To apply for this scholarship, you must:
- be permanently domiciled in Africa, India, or one of the selected Commonwealth countries listed below
- be classed as an overseas student for fee purposes
- hold an offer to start a full-time master (including MRes) in any subject area at the University of Nottingham UK in September 2021, within the Faculty of Engineering, Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences, Faculty of Science, or Faculty of Social Sciences
You cannot be a current student or graduate of the University of Nottingham, or have already studied outside of your home country. Priority is given to those who have not previously studied outside of their home country. Students who are currently studying in the UK are not eligible to apply.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
Scholarships will only be awarded to students who accept their offer to study with us. You do not need to respond to your offer before applying for this scholarship.
Scholarships will be awarded after assessing all scholarship applications and you may be offered a scholarship of either 50% or 100% of tuition fees. We will contact you in early July to confirm the outcome of your application.