Description: The University of Winnipeg President’s Scholarship for World Leaders is awarded to international students entering any of the University’s divisions for the first time.
Applicants must have a minimum 80% admission average or equivalent and must be involved in activities that demonstrate leadership.
The University of Winnipeg is pleased to announce the creation of 53 new entrance scholarships for international students who will be entering The University of Winnipeg for the first time.
- Host Country: Canada
- Study Abroad: Study in Canada
- Category: Undergraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Scholarships
- Reward: $5,000
- Deadline: June 1, 2021
In order to be eligible to apply for the scholarship, applicants must:
- Have a minimum 80% admission average or equivalent
- Be an international student
- Entering the first year of any program
- Demonstrate exceptional leadership qualities
- Submit a complete admission application by the scholarship deadline date
Scholarship Duration and Reward
The University of Winnipeg President’s Scholarships for World Leaders for Graduate Students are valued at $5,000.
A completed application package includes the following:
- A completed application form
- One 250–500-word personal statement
- A curriculum vitae
- Two references who can speak to your extra-curricular/volunteer activities